0 item (US$0.00)
RMSTATOR wishes to thank everyone who applied for our various job postings.
Located in Coaticook, we specialize in the design and manufacture of innovative electrical and electronic parts for recreational vehicles such as motorcycles, ATVs, motorcycles and snowmobiles. Our motto "We Are The Power In Powersports" is based on our corporate values, which are:
Team spirit - Passion – Expertise - Innovation - Perseverance - Trust
Over the past few years, we have experienced a steadfast growth that allowed our team to double in size and increase sales by more than 35% annually. Our market extends from the Americas to Oceania through Europe. Over the past year, we have produced sales in more than 100 different countries. This continued growth leads us to seek an qualified individual to fill the following position.
Administrative Agent - Marketing Support
Reporting to the Web Marketing Manager, you will ensure administrative support and day-to-day operations of the company's various E-Commerce platforms. You will also work closely with various departments of the company.
- Produce various documents
- Control the quality of information being published online
- Produce product information online
- Collaborate in the execution of web promotional campaigns
- Contribute to the optimization of online sales
- All other related duties
Have a post-secondary degree related to the position to fulfill.
Possess 1 to 3 year(s) of experience in a workplace is an asset.
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Essential professional skills
- Significant interest in web marketing
- Show autonomy, organization and rigor
- Bilingualism, written and spoken (French and English, Spanish is an asset)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to be ‘Hands-on’ & showing zealousness towards the work to be performed
- Competitive remuneration
- Group insurance, RRSP
- Clothing allowance
- Allowance to promote sports and culture