0 item (CA$0.00)
RMSTATOR wishes to thank everyone who applied for our various job postings.
Located in Coaticook, we specialize in the design and manufacture of innovative electrical and electronic parts for recreational vehicles such as motorcycles, ATVs, motorcycles, and snowmobiles. Our motto "We Are The Power In Powersports" is based on our corporate values, which are:
Team spirit - Passion – Expertise - Innovation - Perseverance - Trust
Over the past few years, we have experienced a steadfast growth that allowed our team to double in size and increase sales by more than 35% annually. Our market extends from the Americas to Oceania through Europe. Over the past year, we have produced sales in more than 100 different countries.
Customer service representative
The RMStator team is growing and is currently seeking a full/part-time Customer Service Representative to join our ranks. The individual will be part of the CSR team and play a key role between our service facility and customers. You will have to:
- Provide information and support to customers (phone and email);
- Create service tickets by using Xsellco and SAP systems;
- Support the return center
- Promote our products and services;
- Collaborate with the production service.
5-grade secondary diploma completed
Have 1 to 3 years of experience in CSR department
- Bilingualism required (french-english)
- Ability to navigate Internet easily
- Ability to work in a team
- Great communicator
- Strong computer skills
- Autonomous, organized, methodical and rigorous
- Great capacity to analyze and to solve problems;
- Great Excel and Outlook skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Punctual and reliable
- Sense of interpersonal relations
- Join the corporative values: Respect, passion, trust, team spirit, expertise, performance, and innovation.
- Interests in motorcycle, snowmobile, and ATV is an asset.
- Competitive remuneration
- Clothing allowance
- Allowance to promote sports and culture
Monday to Friday, 16 hours to 40 hours a weekApply now >