0 item (CA$0.00)
Stator Rebuild & Part Repair Request
RMSTATOR GUARANTEES A UNIQUE AND EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE BY OFFERING REPAIR SERVICE ON ALL STATORS.
Please complete the form below after reading the following;
- All repairs performed by RMSTATOR, come with a one year warranty.
- After the form is received, it will be reviewed by technician and a decision will be made. Once the request has been authorized, a PO (purchase order) number will be sent to the client.
- The PO number must be clearly written on both the inside and outside of the box. Packages that are shipped to RMSTATOR without a PO number will be put on hold, until the proper procedures are completed.
- It is the clients' responsibility to pay for all replacements or repairs and shipping costs, before the return order is shipped.
- Clients may use RMSTATORs shipping services at their request. Charges will be applied to their invoice. A 50$ fee will apply if returns, warranties or repairs are sent to RMSTATOR by Collect shipping. Buyer will also be responsible for the part to be shipped back to them.
- Every part repaired at RMSTATOR is re-tested before shipment, we include a before and after specification sheet in order for you to know exactly what we have repaired.
- Once the part is received at RMSTATOR, there is an estimated 72 hour turn around time for the repair, plus shipping time before the client receives the repaired part.
- The client is responsible for all shipping fees, when a part is requested to be shipped back which was deemed impossible to replace or repair.
- Request is valid for 30 days.
- Testing a stator with a common multi-meter is not accurate but gives you a great heads up on what may be the problem.
- The best way to do an accurate test would be with a DVA meter but unfortunately not many clients or even garages are equipped with one.
- It will usually test good on the common multi meter but will not produce enough voltage to charge the cdi.
- This is why RMSTATOR offers the service of testing your part (all components) and we always to do so before repairing any stators. (25$ fee for testing, if repaired we waive the fee)
- If we have any doubt before repairing it, we call you and give you the option
Defining repairs at RMSTATOR
Once we have diagnosed your part as faulty:
Repair failed coils and any doubtful ones. (We pay particular attention to known issues)
- We use USA ESSEX wire resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Repairs are usually machine wound, exceptions are hand wound.
- We insulate our work with 3M epoxy.
- Repaired to North American Standards.