- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All product shipped are tested
- One year limited warranty
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code then you’re original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
ALTERNATOR Yellow to Yellow/Red 0.4 ohms ±20%
ALTERNATOR Yellow to Yellow/BLack 0.4 ohms ±20%
PICK UP White/Red to White 115 ohms ±20%
SOURCE COIL Black/Red/Red 225 ohms ±20%
Polaris 400 L 1994
Polaris 400 L 4x4 1994
Polaris 400 L 6x6 1994
Polaris Big Boss 400 L 6x6 1995-1997
Polaris Sport 400 L 1994-1995
Polaris Sportsman 400 4x4 1994-1996
Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4 1996-1997
Polaris Sportsman 500 6x6 2000
Polaris Xplorer 400 1995-2002
Polaris Xplorer 400 4x4 1995-1997, 2002
Polaris Xplorer 400 L 1996-1997
Polaris Xpress 400 L 1996-1997