- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- All product shipped are tested
- One year limited warranty
*This Stator does not include the factory 16 gang connector. There is more than one possible stator for the sportsman 700 Non-efi 4x4 2004 and the Sportsman 600 2004. The RM01330 OD is 108mm, ID 40mm, thickness is 13mm. Please call for further clarification.
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code then you’re original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
ALTERNATOR Yellow/Red to Yellow to Yellow 0.4 ohms ±20%
ALTERNATOR Each Yellow to Ground O.L ON DISPLAY
PICKUP Blue to Green 200 ohms ±20%
POSITION SENSOR Red to White 0.3 ohms ±20%
Black is Ground - 2006 POLARIS Sportsman 700 Non-EFI
- 2005 POLARIS Sportsman 700 Non-EFI
- 2004 POLARIS Sportsman 600
- 2004 POLARIS Sportsman 700 Non-EFI